THE GRAND SHRAVASTI BLESSING CEREMONY FOR WORLD PEACE 2020 (GSBC2020)
Venue : National Stadium Bukit Jalil , Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Volunteer Registration Form
Pre-event : 19th, 20th, 21st November, 2020
Event : 22nd November, 2020
Post-event : 23rd November, 2020
Guidelines for Volunteer Application:
- Applicants must be at least 16 years old and above. (VOLUNTEERS under 18 years old must obtain consent from parent/guardian.)
- Application is open for Malaysian or individual of other nationality who resides in Malaysia with valid visa document.
- Application for volunteer work is Free.
- One FORM for one volunteer only. Group registration is not allowed.
- Applicant is requested to complete all the particulars in the Application FORM for security purpose. Once the FORM is submitted, changes are not allowed.
- Applicants are requested to register on-line at http://www.shravastifest.com/. After the submission of the FORM, applicants will receive a confirmation email from the ORGANIZER within 14 days. Reference Number will only be given to the applicants after tele-interviews and verification by the ORGANIZER. Applicants who did not receive email reply from the ORGANIZER, please check their individual spam folder or notify the ORGANIZER via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All applications should be submitted not later than 30th September 2020.
- Registered applicants are requested to submit the Reference Number to the Registration Counter to redeem the identity tag on the first day of Orientation. Tag is not transferable. VOLUNTEERS are requested to display the identity tag at all time during the EVENT. VOLUNTEERS are not permitted to take part in the EVENT without the identity tag.
- Date of Orientation: 14th & 15th Nov 2020 (Sat & Sun). Time & venue : TBA
- VOLUNTEERS who do not turn up for Orientation day will be automatically disqualified. (Advance notice is required if VOLUNTEERS encountered emergency issues on the Orientation day.)
- For any cancellation, VOLUNTEERS must notify the ORGANIZER via phone & e-mail not later than 15th Oct 2020. Indicate name and reference number in the email.
- All VOLUNTEERS shall abide by the Green Rules set by the ORGANIZER. Click here GREEN RULES.
- ORGANIZER will provide one time free “Event Management Course” to VOLUNTEERS. Time, venue and date to be confirmed.
- ORGANIZER is not liable for any other costs, loss, wear or damage on any personal items incurred by VOLUNTEERS.
- Division of Volunteering:
- Admission Control
- Souvenirs, Gift and Inventories Control
- Floor & Seating Control
- Traffic Control
- First Aids
- Maintenance(Go Green)
- Stage and Site Decoration
- Central Kitchen
** Organizer deserves all rights for the assignment of job.