Terms & Conditions for the Registered Audiences
* “ORGANIZER” - The International Shravasti Cultural Festival 2020 Organizing Committee &
CreatiVision D.C. Sdn. Bhd.
* “AUDIENCES” - Registered Audiences.
* “FORM” - Online Registered FORM/s.
* “EVENT” - The Grand Shravasti Blessing Ceremony for World Peace 2020 (GSBC 2020)
- Admission is free. Pre-event online registration is required.
- AUDIENCES are requested to complete all the particulars in the Registration FORM for security purpose. Once the FORM is submitted, changes are not allowed.
(Note: personal data will be treated strictly confidential.)
- One Admission Registration Form for one audience only. Group registration is not allowed.
- Limited free gifts for early birds online registration on the EVENT day.
- AUDIENCES are requested to register on-line at http://www.shravastifest.com/. After the submission of the FORM, an auto-generated verification email will be given. A reference number will be forwarded to the sender after the completion of the procedure stated in the verification email. Sender is requested to submit the EVENT reference number at the Registration Counter on the EVENT day to redeem the Admission Pass. If the sender do not receive any email from the ORGANIZER, please check the individual spam folder or notify the ORGANIZER via email: registration@ shravastifest.com.
- Walk-in AUDIENCES are required to register themselves with valid ID card or passport at the registration counter. Failing which might affect the system procedures of entering the EVENT venue.
- No FREE food or drinks will be provided.
- Foreign AUDIENCES are requested to have a valid Malaysia Entry Visa.
- In the event of any cancellation, AUDIENCES are requested to inform the ORGANIZER in writing by 05th November 2020.
Code of Conducts for AUDIENCES:
- AUDIENCES must comply with regulations and safety guidelines set by the ORGANIZER.
- Always put safety first for yourself and others.
- Inappropriate/Improper behaviors which causes potential damages during EVENT or to the public are strongly prohibited.
- AUDIENCES must respect each other’s physical boundaries.
- AUDIENCES shall refrain from sexual, seductive or erotic behaviors while at the EVENT.
- Sexual behavior between AUDIENCES at the EVENT and sexual harassment are not permitted and will not be tolerated.
- Drugs, weapons, or alcohol related products to the EVENT are strictly prohibited.
- No pets are allowed.
- Comments on any political or religious parties/incident are strictly prohibited.
- AUDIENCES are required to observe the following dress code:
- Decent & proper attire are required in the respect of this EVENT.
- AUDIENCES must look neat and clean during the EVENT. The clothes must not carry any
obscene wording or picture. It must also not have any motive on 'drug' and other negative elements.
- AUDIENCES are requested not to discriminate against public figures or any participant because of age, race, religion, color, physical condition or mental disability.
- AUDIENCES are strongly advised not to use sexual innuendos or vulgar word at any time during the EVENT.
- AUDIENCES are not allowed to use the activity as the platform to promote any political agenda or commercial products and services.
- Expenses of AUDIENCES are countable on AUDIENCES’ own accord.
- AUDIENCES are advised to park vehicles at the Stadium’s designated area. Failing which, ORGANIZER is not responsible for cars ticketed or towed by the authority.
- AUDIENCES are requested to place trash in the EVENT’s designated bins / recycled bins at all times.
- ORGANIZER, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any AUDIENCES it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the EVENT or to be acting in violation of these terms or those of any other promotion or in an disruptive manner.
- ORGANIZER shall use its best endeavors to update the website whenever possible but shall not be liable in the event of delay.
- ORGANIZER reserves the right, its sole and absolute discretion, without prior notice and at any time to suspend or terminate the EVENT without having to provide reason or whatsoever.
- ORGANIZER reserves the right to change or amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Any changes to Terms and Conditions will be posted on EVENT's website.
- ORGANIZER reserves the right to amend any part of the EVENT programs if necessary at any time. ORGANIZER will not accept liability for damages of any nature sustained by delegates or accompanying persons, or loss of, or damage to their personal property as a result of the EVENT. In the event of industrial disruption or other unforeseen circumstances. ORGANIZER accepts no responsibility for loss of monies incurred by AUDIENCES. AUDIENCES should make their own arrangement with respect to personal insurance, along with travel insurance.
Appropriate security arrangement will be made at the EVENT. However, AUDIENCES are responsible for their own belongings at the venue and the ORGANIZER shall not be held responsible for any stolen or missing items belonging to the AUDIENCES, due to any reason whatsoever.
- ORGANIZER is not liable for any delays or failure in performance of any of its obligations under or arising out of the contract if the delay or failure results from, Force Majeure, act of God, diseases, fire, flood, earthquake storm, explosion, accidents, riots, strikes, lockouts, war, civil unrest, industrial dispute, embargoes, or any state of emergency or any other government act, law statute, ordinance, whatsoever which renders impractical for the ORGANIZER.
- ORGANIZER, its subsidiaries and related companies, including any and all of its employees, managers, directors, partner organizations are not liable, to the maximum extent of the law, for any loss or harm the AUDIENCES or associates may suffer, including but not limited to loss caused directly or indirectly by :
Illness or disease;
Damage to or loss of property.
- Fund Raising in public without seeking ORGANIZER’s approval is strictly prohibited. Any attempt by any individual/company to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the EVENT may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, ORGANIZER reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual /company to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- ORGANIZER reserves the right to terminate the participation of any individuals or group that do not follow these guidelines/ rules & regulations even the AUDIENCES has received reply email with reference numbers.
- ORGANIZER takes the protection of personal data of the AUDIENCES very seriously and is subject to the regulations of the The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 ('PDPA'). ORGANIZER collects, processes and uses the personal data of the EVENT AUDIENCES (name, email-address, mailing address and phone number) as long as this information is necessary to create, to define the content of this contract or change this Terms & Conditions.
- All AUDIENCES shall abide by the Green Rules set by the ORGANIZER. Click here GREEN RULES.