The Guinness World Record Attempt –
The Making of The World Largest Mandala
Participant Registration Form
Event Date : Sunday 22nd November
Venue : National Stadium Bukit Jalil , Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Guidelines for Application as Participants:
- Applicants must be at least 16 years old and above. (PARTICIPANTS under 18 years old must obtain consent from parent/guardian.)
- Application is open for Malaysian or individual of other nationality who resides in Malaysia with valid visa document.
- Application for participation work is Free.
- One FORM for one application only. Group registration is not allowed.
- Applicants are requested to complete all the particulars in the Application FORM for security purpose. Once the FORM is submitted, changes are not allowed.
- Applicants are requested to register on-line at http://www.shravastifest.com/. After the submission of the FORM, applicants will receive a confirmation email from the ORGANIZER within 14 days. Reference Number will only be given to the applicants after tele-interviews and verification by the ORGANIZER. Applicants who did not receive email reply from the ORGANIZER, please check their individual spam folder or notify the ORGANIZER via email: GWR@shravastifest.com.
- All applications should be submitted not later than 30th September 2020.
- Registered applicants are requested to submit the Reference Number and report to the Registration Counter on the first day of Orientation. PARTICIPANTS are not permitted to take part in the EVENT without showing the reference number.
- For any cancellation, PARTICIPANTS must notify the ORGANIZER via phone & e-mail not later than 15th Oct 2020. Indicate name and reference number in the email.
- PARTICIPANTS who do not turn up for Orientation day and rehearsals will be automatically disqualified. (Advance notice is required if PARTICIPANTS encountered emergency issues on the Orientation day and rehearsals.)
- The name-list of the Participants who do not show up at the EVENT day and without notifying the ORGANIZER will be publicized on EVENT website, Facebook, Instagram and all related media.
- Date of Orientation : 14th & 15th November 2020 (Sat & Sun).
Time & venue : TBA
Date of Rehearsals : 19th, 20th, 21st November, 2020 (Thurs, Fri & Sat)
Time : TBC
Venue: National Stadium Bukit Jalil , Kuala Lumpur
- ORGANIZER is not liable for any other costs, loss, wear or damage on any personal items incurred by PARTICIPANTS.
- PARTICIPANTS is solely responsible for arranging and paying for the transport expenses for rehearsals and EVENT day.
- All PARTICIPANTS shall abide by the Green Rules set by the ORGANIZER. Click here GREEN RULES.